Career in Wainbridge
We are always welcoming to our team able and motivated young professionals, who are ready to solve ambitious tasks and implement large-scale projects together with us.
Benefits of working in Wainbridge
Unique and ambitious business and premium projects in Russia, Europe and the USA
Successful collaboration of experienced experts and young promising specialists
Rich experience and high professionalism of the international team
Use of modern technology and an individual approach to doing business
TOP-3 FACTS about our team
Wainbridge is a team of first-class specialists, each of which has unique knowledge in the field of development and rich experience in project management.
Our team unites professionals who have many years of experience working in the best Russian and international companies, as well as promising young professionals aimed at professional development and long-term mutually beneficial cooperation.
Key corporate values
We apply an innovative approach not only to the implementation of our projects, but also to doing business in general. We are closely following global trends and changes, and are also open to everything new.
We responsibly and consciously approach the solution of any tasks in the framework of the implementation of our projects.
А professional approach gives us the opportunity to successfully solve non-standard tasks and implement unique projects.
We are always glad to see in our team initiative and interested young employees who are ready to solve ambitious tasks and implement large-scale projects with us.
- Full assistance to PM.
- Acquisition of initial permit documentation and technical conditions.
- Project schedule tracking and updating.
- Project documentation management.
- Participation in executing of project documentation.
- Work with GK, subcontractors, local authorities etc.
- Preparing project’s reports (weekly, monthly).
- Visiting construction site, participation in project meetings.
- Participation in construction supervision and putting into operation.
- Involvement in other projects if necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in construction management, engineering or any related field.
- 2+ years’ experience in development/construction sphere.
- Effective communication skills.
- Meeting high standards, strong desire to succeed.
- Excellent PC skills.
Wainbridge New York (LC Wainbridge Capital) is seeking a Senior Financial Manager with a background in investments and real estate development.
Description: Senior Financial Manager will provide effective support and assistance in the sphere of finance to the President and Board of Directors of Wainbridge Capital. This position is responsible for maintaining financial, accounting and budgeting activities in accordance with internal procedures, good practice, and legal requirements. The Senior Financial Manager will monitor financial systems and procedures and advise the Board of Directors on possible improvements. Ideal candidate for the position will need a background in investments, project management, with real estate investments and financing being highly desirable, as this position will regularly fulfill such functions as raising financing for Wainbridge Capital’s current and future real estate development projects and acquisitions.
The individual must be highly organized and motivated and bring the following skills and qualifications:
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in business, economics or finance with a background in real estate and investments.
- Demonstrated experience with project management, portfolio management, and financial modeling.
- Ability to deliver the best practice in financial management and produce accurate and timely financial information.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to anticipate problems and proactively suggest solutions.
- Systematic attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to seek out and develop new deals and opportunities.
- Ability to evaluate and drive progress towards achieving strategic objectives.
- Direct and coordinate accounting team, managing activities and assignments, resolving any problems, and ensuring smooth communication between the members of the Team;
- Forecast, analyze and monitor yearly operating budgets;
- Supervise tax planning and yearly tax reports;
- Assist in implementation of an effective Treasury system;
- Prepare Wainbridge Capital strategic financial model;
- Review internal financial reports, track and monitor annual cash flows from current and prospective real estate projects;
- Attract banking and private debt financing for current and potential real estate development projects and real estate acquisitions;
- Identify opportunities to refinance on construction loans or properties, manage refinancing of properties and track loan maturities;
- Raise equity financing, form JVs with local developers and private or institutional investors;
- Develop marketing materials and investment presentations and negotiate deal terms with prospective investors;
- Communicate the issues of business strategy and project success;
- Advise on matters of legal or regulatory compliance and changes.
Education and training requirements:
Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred.
Required certifications: CFA
Please send your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org subject line: Senior Financial Manager
We wish all of you all of the best for the year ahead. May it be one full of exciting opportunities, brilliant ideas, and big wins.
We consider ourselves very lucky to have such loyal and supportive business partners! Thank you for being with us in 2021.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
The team at Wainbridge International.